1. What types of businesses utilize industrial staffing services?
Businesses around the United States of all sizes work with staffing companies to help them grow and to take advantage of the flexibility offered. When you utilize staffing services as an asset, you keep your company fully staffed, even during the busy season.
2. How large is the staffing industry in the United States? What about the industrial sector?
According to the American Staffing Association, in 2015, staffing companies employed over 3 million temporary and contract workers per week. Over the whole year, a total of 15.9 million employees were hired. Around 37% of those workers were in the industrial sector.
3. Why should I partner with a staffing firm like Staff Force?
There are many benefits to working with a staffing firm. One big draw is the flexibility that allows companies to remain fully staffed during busy times. If you’re looking to hire employees onto your team full-time, temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities allow you to try before you buy to make sure that those employees are a good fit for the position.
4. What types of job positions can Staff Force help my company fill?
Whatever you need. We assist you in finding temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements for both skilled and unskilled positions in manufacturing, logistics, factory work, and more.
5. Who holds responsibility for employees placed at my business?
We manage payroll, insurance, benefits, and worker compensation, while on-site coordinators typically provide oversight for day-to-day safety issues.
6. Can I hire temporary employees placed by staffing firms?
Absolutely. If there’s an employee you’d like to bring on full-time, let us know, and we can work it out.
7. How does Staff Force keep their employees safe at work?
Safety is of the utmost importance when it comes to industrial staffing. We put forth an enormous effort to educate our placements on your organization’s guidelines and rules, so that they are prepared for any situation before they arrive for their first day.
8. How do I choose a staffing company to partner with?
No matter whom you choose, you want to go with a company that is a member of the American Staffing Association. ASA members pledge to adhere to a code of ethics and best practices.
9. Where can I find a firm that specializes in industrial staffing?
Staff Force specializes in light industrial staffing in 19 cities around the state of Texas. We have offices everywhere from Dallas to Laredo, from Austin to Fort Worth, from San Antonio to Houston, and more.
10. What is the best reason to work with Staff Force for my light industrial staffing needs?
We have over 25 years of experience, which means we really know what we are doing when it comes to staffing. We were founded on Texas principles, and our team prides itself on remaining true to those values every single day.
Interested in working with Staff Force to fulfill your industrial staffing needs? Contact us today.