The health and safety of our employees and clients is of utmost importance to Staff Force.
All applicants are directed to apply online in order to reduce the number of people in our branches. When further in person interviews are needed, applicants must answer a health/travel questionnaire and have their temperature taken before entering the branch office. The office is set up to comply with social distancing with desks at least 6 feet apart and our offices are cleaning and disinfecting multiple times each day.
Steps We’ve Taken:
We have informed our employees that they should
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
- Wash their hands often
Additionally, for our branch locations
- We posted the CDC guidelines flyer on COVID-19 at each branch
- We have posted a no hand shaking policy
- Work areas are being disinfected daily and we are asking employees to wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water a few times a day
- Applicants are being asked to reschedule if they don’t feel well
- For temp and perm Staff Force employees, if anyone displays COVID-19 symptoms, they are being asked to stay home and seek medical attention
Note that we stand ready to assist you in navigating this public health challenge and furthering the well-being of all employees. Should you wish to discuss this issue or have any questions, please let us know.